Group Subscriptions for Schools and Organizations
High Five™ Magazine
Magazines make reading accessible and fun
Highlights High Five, filled with beautifully illustrated, high-quality stories, poems, puzzles, and activities, is a magazine children will want to read again and again. High Five content stimulates critical thinking and expressive and receptive language development. The short articles are just right for toddlers' and preschoolers' short attention spans. And the simple sentence structures, tight connections between illustrations and text, patterned texts, rhyme, and repetition make the content suitable for emergent and beginning readers as well.
- Subscription Rates
Kids Love the Magazine That’s All Their Own!
Your preschooler or kindergartner will love High Five™ magazine, because it’s designed and written just for their age group. High Five is an exciting, colorful, fun-filled magazine developed by the early childhood experts at Highlights to encourage and inspire tender hearts and curious young minds.
Why Is the Sky Blue?
You’ve probably already experienced your little ones asking questions like this — all day long! — so you know how inquisitive and thirsty for knowledge kids this age are. High Five preschool magazines help you encourage your child’s curiosity, and they give you an ideal opportunity for one-on-one fun together.
That’s why High Five has stories, puzzles and activities that are expertly designed to nurture your preschooler or kindergartner’s development. Every 36-page issue reinforces skills that prepare them for reading, math and other areas of learning — but the kids only know that it’s fun!
Getting Mail Is Exciting
For more than 70 years, children have been eagerly checking the mailbox, hoping to find a Highlights magazine with their name on it. Now, even 2- to 6-year-olds can experience that delight for themselves.
They’ll have so much fun with each monthly issue, which is packed with read-aloud stories and poems, simple crafts and recipes, learning games, puzzles for beginners and other activities. They’re the perfect magazines for kindergartners and preschoolers!
High Five™ children’s magazine subscription is filled with features that help build important skills while playing. We call it Fun with a Purpose™.
What Does It Do?
- Hidden Pictures® scenes develop visual acuity and vocabulary
- Free online audio stories help kids learn to read as they follow along
- Matching games and other puzzles boost thinking power
- Easy recipes and crafts give kids self-confidence
- Engaging activities encourage hands-on fun
- Action rhymes get kids to exercise
- Stories from other lands and cultures expand children’s empathy
- Charming illustrations
- Age-appropriate jokes and riddles
- Easy puzzles that give them a feeling of success
- Entertaining stories that they can relate to
- Cute crafts and activities
- Sets kids on the path to becoming lifelong learners
- Introduces basic concepts of science, nature and art through simple nonfiction articles
- Teaches word recognition
- Introduces math concepts
- Promotes values and creativity
Also available digitally on tablet using the new, free High Five Magazine app! See FAQs
High Five is available in a monthly subscription format. The following pricing per student applies to a 12-Month Subscription Term*
$16.95 per sub.
$16.25 per sub.
$15.45 per sub.
*This is an approximate average cost based on a 12-month subscription term, prices will vary slightly depending on actual subscription term length.