Classroom Rewards Program
- Top 10 Tips for More Slips
- Sample Email
Hidden Pictures Fun Reimagined for Today’s Kids!
When you think back to your childhood, what stands out as some of the most vivid memories? The ice cream truck. Beach vacations. Snow days. Highlights Hidden Pictures puzzles.
Now, you can give your child the same memorable, skill-building fun with EAGLE-EYE Hidden Pictures Club!
For Experienced Seekers-and-Finders Ages 6 and Up
Each 36-page book brings experienced young puzzlers more advanced hidden objects games that reinforce learning concepts while kids have fun.
- More challenging hidden objects puzzles
- Hands-on activities
- Introductions to world languages
- Sticker activities
- Delightful characters
- Vocabulary-building play
- And more - all wrapped in Highlights Hidden Pictures fun!
Pass Down the Legacy of Fun and Learning
The editors at Highlights are experts at delivering Fun with a Purpose. The kids games and puzzles in Eagle Eye Hidden Pictures are both engaging and rewarding.
Every activity helps reinforce the skills your child needs to succeed in school:
- Problem solving
- Figure/ground perception
- Object constancy
- Reinforcement of school skills
But most of all, they're fun!
‘Just-Right’ Puzzles for Your Child
As your child works through EAGLE-EYE puzzles, he or she will feel a sense of accomplishment — and so will you. If your child finds EAGLE-EYE too challenging, simply contact us and we’ll switch you to the more achievable LET’S PLAY level.
See "Features" to learn more.
Find the Fun With EAGLE-EYE Hidden Pictures!
For experienced seekers-and-finders ages 6 and up:
- 2 new Hidden Pictures® books about every three weeks
- 36-page puzzle books with 3 sticker activities in each
- Hours of age-appropriate Hidden Pictures activities — anytime, anywhere!
- Hidden objects games and puzzles that are perfect for encouraging independent play, travel or on-the-go
- Easy to switch levels
Here are some helpful hints from other Highlights teachers for getting the most student responses. If you have more tips to share, please email us at CustomerService@HighlightsTeachers.com.
- Explain the value of the Classroom Rewards Program – both for students and for your classroom.
- Make it fun! Get the kids involved in filling out the take-home slips.
- Ask for a return response either way — Yes or No.
- Personalize each take-home slip.
- Draw some attention to the slip.
- Set a due date.
- Email a slip to parents.
- Send parent reminders
- More is more! Send more than one offer home.
- Share a sneak peek of the Fun with a Purpose™ kids will find with Highlights products!
Copy and paste this text into an email and send it off to parents for an easy reminder!
Recently, I sent home an order form for EAGLE-EYE Hidden Pictures from Highlights for Children — a special offer that’s available only through schools. Highlights products are fun, and they help children sharpen reading, thinking and learning skills at home. Whether or not you decide to participate, please be sure to sign the slip and return it to school immediately so that we can place our order and earn valuable classroom materials from Highlights.