Classroom Rewards Program
- Top 10 Tips for More Slips
- Sample Email
The Original Hidden Pictures Activities for Kids!
Designed for more experienced seekers and finders, the EAGLE-EYE level of Hidden Pictures Club brings kids advanced Hidden Pictures Puzzles, as well as crafts, recipes, introductions to world languages and more. It’s perfect for turning “down time” into “fun time” — all while building skills needed in school!
If your child starts with the EAGLE-EYE level and finds it too challenging, simply contact us and we’ll switch you to the LET’S PLAY level.
- 2 new Hidden Pictures books about every three weeks
- 36-page puzzle books with 3 sticker activities in each
- Hours of age-appropriate Hidden Pictures activities — anytime, anywhere!
- Hidden Pictures games and puzzles that are perfect for together time
- Easy to switch levels
Here are some helpful hints from other Highlights teachers for getting the most student responses. If you have more tips to share, please email us at CustomerService@HighlightsTeachers.com.
- Explain the value of the Classroom Rewards Program – both for students and for your classroom.
- Make it fun! Get the kids involved in filling out the take-home slips.
- Ask for a return response either way — Yes or No.
- Personalize each take-home slip.
- Draw some attention to the slip.
- Set a due date.
- Email a slip to parents.
- Send parent reminders
- More is more! Send more than one offer home.
- Share a sneak peek of the Fun with a Purpose™ kids will find with Highlights products!
Copy and paste this text into an email and send it off to parents for an easy reminder!
Recently, I sent home an order form for EAGLE-EYE Hidden Pictures from Highlights for Children — a special offer that’s available only through schools. Highlights products are fun, and they help children sharpen reading, thinking and learning skills at home. Whether or not you decide to participate, please be sure to sign the slip and return it to school immediately so that we can place our order and earn valuable classroom materials from Highlights.