Classroom Rewards Program
High Five Bilingüe™ Magazine
- Top 10 Tips for More Slips
- Sample Email
A Magazine in English and Spanish for Kids!
¡Hola! and Hello! Filled with the character- and skill-building fun that has made High Five™ magazine a perennial favorite, High Five Bilingüe is a magazine for young children — in Spanish and English!
Each monthly issue brings 36 pages of read-along stories, poems, puzzles and crafts that set young children on the path toward lifelong learning and language proficiency. With content appropriate for beginning readers, as well as for children and adults just learning Spanish or English, High Five Bilingüe engages little ones and makes them excited to learn and practice vocabulary.
FREE BONUS GIFT!
As an extra bonus, you'll receive a bilingual Hidden Pictures® FUN booklet with each subscription!
Here are some helpful hints from other Highlights teachers for getting the most student responses. If you have more tips to share, please email us at CustomerService@HighlightsTeachers.com.
- Explain the value of the Classroom Rewards Program – both for students and for your classroom.
- Make it fun! Get the kids involved in filling out the take-home slips.
- Ask for a return response either way — Yes or No.
- Personalize each take-home slip.
- Draw some attention to the slip.
- Set a due date.
- Email a slip to parents.
- Send parent reminders
- More is more! Send more than one offer home.
- Share a sneak peek of the Fun with a Purpose™ kids will find with Highlights products!
Copy and paste this text into an email and send it off to parents for an easy reminder!
Recently, I sent home an order form for High Five Bilingüe magazine from Highlights for Children — a special offer that’s available only through schools. Highlights products are fun, and they help children sharpen reading, thinking and learning skills at home. Whether or not you decide to participate, please be sure to sign the slip and return it to school immediately so that we can place our order and earn valuable classroom materials from Highlights.