Classroom Rewards Program
- Top 10 Tips for More Slips
- Sample Email
Preschool Magazines That Provide Learning and Fun!
High Five magazines help you encourage your child’s development and give you an ideal opportunity for one-on-one fun together. They’re the perfect magazines for preschoolers and kindergartners!
Each monthly issue brings 36 pages of read-along stories and poems, simple crafts and recipes, learning games, puzzles for beginners and other activities that can set your child on the path to becoming a lifelong learner.
Every page reinforces skills that prepare preschoolers for reading, math and other areas of learning. High Five also offers positive role models and constructive activities that help build character and self-confidence.
High Five magazine for preschoolers and kindergartners is filled with features that help build important skills
- Easy recipes and crafts give kids self-confidence
- Hidden Pictures® scenes, matching games and other puzzles boost thinking power
- Engaging activities that encourage hands-on fun
- Also available digitally on tablet using the new, free High Five Magazine app! See FAQs
Here are some helpful hints from other Highlights teachers for getting the most student responses. If you have more tips to share, please email us at CustomerService@HighlightsTeachers.com.
- Explain the value of the Classroom Rewards Program – both for students and for your classroom.
- Make it fun! Get the kids involved in filling out the take-home slips.
- Ask for a return response either way — Yes or No.
- Personalize each take-home slip.
- Draw some attention to the slip.
- Set a due date.
- Email a slip to parents.
- Send parent reminders
- More is more! Send more than one offer home.
- Share a sneak peek of the Fun with a Purpose™ kids will find with Highlights products!
Copy and paste this text into an email and send it off to parents for an easy reminder!
Recently, I sent home an order form for High Five magazine from Highlights for Children — a special offer that’s available only through schools. Highlights products are fun, and they help children sharpen reading, thinking and learning skills at home. Whether or not you decide to participate, please be sure to sign the slip and return it to school immediately so that we can place our order and earn valuable classroom materials from Highlights.