Classroom Rewards Program
- Top 10 Tips for More Slips
- Sample Email
Hidden Pictures® Fun for Little Ones!
LET’S PLAY Hidden Pictures Club™ books are packed with age-appropriate Hidden Pictures puzzles, plus lots of other great activities you’ll enjoy sharing with your child — all designed with the needs and developmental stages of children in mind.
For Beginning Puzzlers Ages 3 to 6
Each 36-page book brings younger children age-appropriate fun that will entertain them for hours, while building new skills and a sense of accomplishment.
LET’S PLAY Hidden Pictures delivers our famous hidden objects games, along with:
- Sticker activities
- Lovable characters
- Introductions to Spanish
- Word fun
- And more - all wrapped in Highlights Hidden Pictures fun!
Kids Love It. You will, Too!
The editors at Highlights are experts at delivering Fun with a Purpose™. The kids games and puzzles in LET’S PLAY Hidden Pictures are both engaging and rewarding.
Every activity helps reinforce the skills your child needs to succeed in the years ahead:
- Problem solving
- Figure/ground perception
- Object constancy
- School readiness
But most of all, it’s fun!
Perfect for Growing Puzzlers
Hidden Pictures Club is a great way to spend one-on one-time with your little one. It’s a joy to see your child begin to solve the puzzles independently. Even better, as your child grows, you can switch to the more challenging EAGLE-EYE level at any time!
See "Features" to learn more.
Find the Fun With LET’S PLAY Hidden Pictures!
For puzzle beginners ages 3 to 6:
- 2 new Hidden Pictures® books about every three weeks
- 36-page puzzle books with 3 sticker activities in each
- Hours of age-appropriate Hidden Pictures activities — anytime, anywhere!
- Hidden objects games and puzzles that are perfect for together time, travel or on-the-go
- Easy to switch levels
Here are some helpful hints from other Highlights teachers for getting the most student responses. If you have more tips to share, please email us at CustomerService@HighlightsTeachers.com.
- Explain the value of the Classroom Rewards Program – both for students and for your classroom.
- Make it fun! Get the kids involved in filling out the take-home slips.
- Ask for a return response either way — Yes or No.
- Personalize each take-home slip.
- Draw some attention to the slip.
- Set a due date.
- Email a slip to parents.
- Send parent reminders
- More is more! Send more than one offer home.
- Share a sneak peek of the Fun with a Purpose™ kids will find with Highlights products!
Copy and paste this text into an email and send it off to parents for an easy reminder!
Recently, I sent home an order form for LET'S PLAY Hidden Pictures from Highlights for Children — a special offer that’s available only through schools. Highlights products are fun, and they help children sharpen reading, thinking and learning skills at home. Whether or not you decide to participate, please be sure to sign the slip and return it to school immediately so that we can place our order and earn valuable classroom materials from Highlights.