Classroom Rewards Program
Puzzle Buzz™ Book Club
- Top 10 Tips for More Slips
- Sample Email
Puzzle Buzz Is Filled with Activities Kids Love!
Introduce your young child to the colorful and skill-building fun of puzzles, mazes, matching games and more!
Puzzle Buzz activity books are packed with age-appropriate puzzles for kids, including:
- Beginning word searches
- Thinking puzzles
- Drawing and coloring activities
- Hidden Pictures® puzzles
- Coded messages
- Matching games
- Playtime with stickers
- And much more
There’s something new on every page!
Keep Your Child Happy, Busy and Feeling Proud!
What builds self-esteem in an eager young learner? Experienced parents and child experts agree, lasting confidence comes from a child’s accomplishments — from winning small challenges and mastering new skills.
As you watch your child take delight in every puzzle, you’ll feel great about the way Puzzle Buzz can help prepare your child for school. The activities are designed to reinforce thinking and learning skills, such as:
- Letter sounds
- Word recognition
- Spatial relations
- Vocabulary development
- Visual discrimination and perception
Quality You Won’t Find Anywhere Else
No one knows kids better than Highlights. These durable, high-quality activity books are illustrated by top artists and written by experts with years of experience, making learning a joy for kids.
With Puzzle Buzz, the beginning level of Highlights Puzzle Club, even the youngest child learns to tackle activities independently, and puzzle-solving skills begin to grow. What’s more, your child can switch to the advanced Puzzlemania® level at any time!
See “Features” to learn more.
Skill-Building Puzzles for Children Ages 4 to 7
Puzzle Buzz is a great way to enrich your child’s learning with skill-building fun.
- 36 pages of fun for quiet time or for sharing with friends
- 2 new puzzle books every three weeks
- Mazes, word games, codes, Hidden Pictures® puzzles and more
- 3 sticker puzzles in each book
- Reinforces learning and school skills through play
- Perfect for long car rides, rainy days and restaurants
- Builds confidence with every fun and easy to reach challenge
- Easy to switch levels
Here are some helpful hints from other Highlights teachers for getting the most student responses. If you have more tips to share, please email us at CustomerService@HighlightsTeachers.com.
- Explain the value of the Classroom Rewards Program – both for students and for your classroom.
- Make it fun! Get the kids involved in filling out the take-home slips.
- Ask for a return response either way — Yes or No.
- Personalize each take-home slip.
- Draw some attention to the slip.
- Set a due date.
- Email a slip to parents.
- Send parent reminders
- More is more! Send more than one offer home.
- Share a sneak peek of the Fun with a Purpose™ kids will find with Highlights products!
Copy and paste this text into an email and send it off to parents for an easy reminder!
Recently, I sent home an order form for Puzzle Buzz from Highlights for Children — a special offer that’s available only through schools. Highlights products are fun, and they help children sharpen reading, thinking and learning skills at home. Whether or not you decide to participate, please be sure to sign the slip and return it to school immediately so that we can place our order and earn valuable classroom materials from Highlights.