Classroom Rewards Program
- Top 10 Tips for More Slips
- Sample Email
Puzzle Books for Young Puzzle Pros!
Kids will love the increased challenge (and silliness) that comes with the Puzzlemania level of this puzzle book club.
The Puzzlemania level has more challenging versions of Puzzle Buzz favorites and new puzzle types and characters to love.
If your child starts with the Puzzlemania level and finds it too challenging, simply contact us and we'll switch you to the Puzzle Buzz level.
- 36 pages of fun for quiet time or for sharing with friends
- Mazes, word games, codes and more activities
- Builds school skills through play
- 2 new puzzle books every three weeks
- 3 sticker puzzles in each book
- Easy to switch levels
Here are some helpful hints from other Highlights teachers for getting the most student responses. If you have more tips to share, please email us at CustomerService@HighlightsTeachers.com.
- Explain the value of the Classroom Rewards Program – both for students and for your classroom.
- Make it fun! Get the kids involved in filling out the take-home slips.
- Ask for a return response either way — Yes or No.
- Personalize each take-home slip.
- Draw some attention to the slip.
- Set a due date.
- Email a slip to parents.
- Send parent reminders
- More is more! Send more than one offer home.
- Share a sneak peek of the Fun with a Purpose™ kids will find with Highlights products!
Copy and paste this text into an email and send it off to parents for an easy reminder!
Recently, I sent home an order form for Puzzlemania from Highlights for Children — a special offer that’s available only through schools. Highlights products are fun, and they help children sharpen reading, thinking and learning skills at home. Whether or not you decide to participate, please be sure to sign the slip and return it to school immediately so that we can place our order and earn valuable classroom materials from Highlights.