Classroom Rewards Program
- Top 10 Tips for More Slips
- Sample Email
Wild … Challenging … Brain-Building Puzzles for Kids!
It’s no surprise that more than 8 million families have said yes to the fun and learning of Puzzlemania. It keeps kids engaged and entertained while they practice important learning skills.
The more comfortable kids are using the skills they’ve learned, the more confident, independent and successful they’ll become!
Puzzlemania puzzle books promote:
- Strategic thinking skills
- Attention to detail
Why Do Kids Love Puzzlemania?
- It’s fun. Stickers, Hidden Pictures® puzzles, secret codes, word games, number and logic activities, and so much more. There’s something for every child!
- It’s challenging. You can rest assured that we’ll always send the most engaging age-appropriate puzzles for your child.
- It’s rewarding. Solving puzzles is so satisfying! As each page is completed, your child’s confidence will grow. Puzzlemania promotes a “can do” attitude.
- It builds important learning skills. Puzzlemania reinforces what kids have learned in school!
Why Do Parents Love Puzzlemania?
- Puzzles boost brainpower! The variety of challenges pumps up problem-solving abilities, thinking skills and creativity.
- Reading is the key to learning. Playing with sounds, letters and words helps your child build reading, writing and vocabulary skills.
- Stickers turn puzzles into a hands-on experience. Stickers strengthen your child’s hand-eye coordination — important for writing and other fine motor skills.
- Zeroing in on details helps your child concentrate. Inviting puzzles keep kids focused, increasing their attention span capabilities.
Just-Right Activities for Your Child
The editors at Highlights are experts at creating Fun with a Purpose™. If you find that Puzzlemania activities are not right for your child, contact us at any time to switch to the more achievable Puzzle Buzz™, or the more advanced Puzzlemania Super Challenge level of Highlights Puzzle Club.
See “Features” to learn more.
Kids Love the Challenge (and Silliness) of Puzzlemania
This level of Highlights Puzzle Club has more challenging versions of Puzzle Buzz favorites, plus new puzzles for children ages 7 and up.
- 36 pages of fun for quiet time or for sharing with friends
- 2 new puzzle books every three weeks
- Word games, codes, Hidden Pictures® puzzles and more activities
- 3 sticker puzzles in each book
- Sharpens important learning skills through play
- Perfect for long car rides, rainy days and restaurants
- Builds confidence with age-appropriate challenges
- Easy to switch levels
Here are some helpful hints from other Highlights teachers for getting the most student responses. If you have more tips to share, please email us at CustomerService@HighlightsTeachers.com.
- Explain the value of the Classroom Rewards Program – both for students and for your classroom.
- Make it fun! Get the kids involved in filling out the take-home slips.
- Ask for a return response either way — Yes or No.
- Personalize each take-home slip.
- Draw some attention to the slip.
- Set a due date.
- Email a slip to parents.
- Send parent reminders
- More is more! Send more than one offer home.
- Share a sneak peek of the Fun with a Purpose™ kids will find with Highlights products!
Copy and paste this text into an email and send it off to parents for an easy reminder!
Recently, I sent home an order form for Puzzlemania from Highlights for Children — a special offer that’s available only through schools. Highlights products are fun, and they help children sharpen reading, thinking and learning skills at home. Whether or not you decide to participate, please be sure to sign the slip and return it to school immediately so that we can place our order and earn valuable classroom materials from Highlights.