Grab a cozy blanket, stir up some hot chocolate, and let holiday movie night begin! Then check out the silver-screen-themed prompts that follow. They’ll inspire family fun and conversation throughout the holidays, and encourage your kids to share their thoughts about the holiday films they love.
1. Would you rather stay home by yourself over the holidays (Home Alone) or float across the ocean alone in a bottle (An American Tail)?
2. Would you rather have the power to control the weather (Frozen) or have a parent become a superhero (Jingle All the Way)?
3. Would you rather be haunted by ghosts of Christmas past, present, and future (A Christmas Carol) or wake up to find someone has stolen all of your special holiday gifts (How the Grinch Stole Christmas)?
4. Would you rather live at the North Pole (Polar Express) or in New York City (Elf)?
5. Would you rather discover you have a hidden talent (Happy Feet) or take on the challenge of becoming good at something new (Cool Runnings)?