As the inquirer in chief, ask your child the following five questions on the way to school, on the way back home, or to and from activities. If you have more than one kid, let each answer one question per round. Remember, the words both and neither are not valid responses! Feel free to add your own prompts, or reverse the roles and let your kiddos ask you questions.
1. Would you rather invent a machine that lets you go back in time or fast-forward to the future?
2. Would you rather be able to run at the speed of lightning or have the ability to fly?
3. Would you rather have the capacity to hear every sound for miles or read people’s minds?
4. Would you rather speak every language and understand people everywhere or speak only one language but be able to communicate with your pet?
5. Would you rather be able to spontaneously become invisible or instantly teleport?