Random acts of kindness come in many forms—from grand gestures of generosity to the smallest, simplest smiles. After dinner, make some hot cocoa and then share these “Would You Rather...” questions with your kids to get the conversation going. You’ll be glad you did.
1. Would you rather surprise a friend with a handmade card and gift or a store-bought card and present?
2. Would you rather help your sister with her chores or help a classmate understand his homework?
3. Would you rather collect clothes for the homeless or candy for service members overseas?
4. Would you rather bake cookies for a friend who’s going through a tough time or read books to patients at a hospital?
5. Would you rather have your hair cut for Locks for Love or donate your holiday gifts to underprivileged children?