We want your kids to engage with the world around them, and we know you do too. That’s where BrainPlay comes in. Each month, BrainPlay gives your kids unique opportunities to glean information from their surroundings, learn new things, think creatively, and take their imaginations along for the ride.
With 11 thought-provoking questions, this month’s BrainPlay shows kids how the five senses are used to explore the world:
- Sight: “What shape do you see around you the most?”
- Smell: “How do dogs use their noses?”
- Sound: “When you spell a word out loud, how can you make sure that people hear the letters correctly?”
- Taste: “Would foods make good toys? Why or why not?”
- Touch: “Would you rather climb a rock wall or run in a race? Why?”
Are your kids ready to embark on an adventure with this month’s BrainPlay? Flip to page 39 of the November 2018 issue or download this month’s feature here.