1. Got a few cardboard boxes taking up space in your garage or attic? Turn them into treasured toys!
11. Maybe the monster under your child’s bed is just an old sock waiting to become a star in monster theater....
14. Perfect for stomping, tromping, and roaming through imaginary lands, these cereal-box feet are a fun addition to the dress-up area.
19. This paper craft is a great way to introduce kids to the traditional Japanese craft of origami—and all you need is a paper square!
25. Let kids collect empty cardboard tubes, give them leftover cupcake liners, and put them all together for this super-easy mushroom craft.
29. This quick-to-make toy camera is perfect for little ones who want to take photos but aren’t ready to handle the real thing.