What You’ll Need
- Cardboard tubes, such as empty paper-towel or wrapping-paper rolls
- Paint and paintbrush, or markers, crayons, and stickers
- Cupcake liners
- Tennis ball (optional)
What You'll Do
- Cut up some cardboard tubes for your kids to use.
- Have kids paint the tubes using washable paint, or draw on them or attach stickers.
- While the paint is drying, decorate the top of the cupcake liners. These are the mushroom caps.
- Layer the liners on top of the tubes to build the mushrooms.
- If you like, arrange the mushrooms to make a bowling game. Kids can use the tennis ball to knock down the mushrooms, then build and rebuild them however they’d like.