What You’ll Need
- Heart-shaped sticky notes
- Craft sticks
- Self-adhesive wiggle eyes (optional; they are a choking hazard, so close adult supervision is a must)
- Chenille sticks
1. Place a heart-shaped sticky note on a table with the sticky side facing up, then place a craft stick on top.
2. Next, place another heart-shaped sticky note with the sticky side facing down on top of the one with the craft stick.
3. Use markers and/or wiggle eyes to make a face for your puppet. We love to draw silly faces with lots of emotion on ours!
4. Fold a chenille stick in half and attach to the back of the puppet with tape.
5. Make one for everyone in the family, and put on put on a Valentine’s Day puppet show!