What You’ll Need
- 2 or 3 sheets of newspaper
- 1 small brown paper bag
- Masking tape
- 1 paper plate
- 5 or 6 large cotton balls
- 1 small sheet of yellow paper
- 1 sheet of green tissue paper
What You'll Do
- Put some balled-up newspaper in a brown paper bag. Scrunch the bag into the shape of a drumstick.
- Twist the opening of the bag and wrap it with masking tape. Glue the drumstick to a paper plate.
- To make mashed potatoes, glue cotton balls onto the plate. Top with a square of yellow paper as “butter.”
- Roll small pieces of green tissue paper into balls to make peas.
- Spread glue on the plate and drop the peas into the glue.