What You'll Need
- white school glue
- clear acrylic sheet or cardstock
- food coloring
- picture frame
What to Do
This activity gets messy! Be sure to cover your work surface before starting.
1. Use school glue to paint a sheet of clear acrylic (as found in a photo frame) or cardstock.
2. While the glue is still wet, add drops of food coloring onto it.
3. Use a paintbrush to spread the colors. Let dry.
4. Place your artwork in a frame.
Catch Some Rays!
Hang the clear acrylic painting in a window.