What You’ll Need
- A brown paper bag*
- A red pompom
- Wiggle eyes (can be a choking hazard for kids under age 4, so adult supervision is a must)
- Glue or tape
What to Do
- Fold down the top third of the paper bag.
- Decorate the bag with a pompom nose, wiggle eyes, and markers.
- Cut cardstock to make antlers and a bow. Glue or tape to the bag.
- Fill the bag with treats and give as a gift.
*Brown paper lunch bags are just the right size for small gifts, cookies, and candies. Got a big present? A large grocery bag or a tall leaf bag makes a super-size Rudolph. (Hey, kids! “Rudolph” means “famous wolf” in German.)