What You’ll Need
- Empty paper milk or juice carton(s), quart or half-gallon size, washed and dried
- Colored paper or kraft paper
- Cotton balls
What to Do
1. For each haunted house, glue paper to all four sides of the carton, and add a contrasting piece of paper on top as a roof.
3. Decorate the outside of your haunted house with broken windows, crooked door frames, shutters, ghosts, bats, ghosts, skulls, spider webs, rats, and other creepy decorations.
4. Shred a cotton ball into cobwebs and glue to the sides of your house for extra atmosphere.