What You’ll Need
- Small, widely spaced cooling rack
- 2 closet hangers (each with a bottom rail)
- 4 or more twist ties
- Stickers or photos (optional)
What You'll Do
- Decorate the closet hangers with stickers or photos as desired.
- “Hammock” the cooling rack between the two hangers (with the hooks facing upward), attaching the rack to the bottom rail of the hanger using twist ties. Use at least four twist ties, one for each corner of the cooling rack.
- Help dad hang the tie rack in his closet. He can hang his ties from the rack’s bars.