What You’ll Need
- Thin cardboard
- Colored paper
- White paper
- Markers or watercolor paints
What You'll Do
- To make the pattern, fold the thin carboard in half and cut out a heart shape. Then cut a heart shape from the middle of the first heart, leaving a border.
- Unfold the pattern and place the pattern on colored paper you’d like to use as a border. Trace around the outside and inside of the pattern, and cut out heart shapes. Make two borders for each heart.
- On white paper, trace only the outside of the heart pattern. Cut out each heart, and color with markers or paint. When dry, glue each colored heart between two of the border hearts, spaced along a piece of thread.
- Hang your hearts in a window to catch the light.