1. When the big turkey needs an extra hour in the oven, make these five little turkey puppets and have some fun with the accompanying song!
2. Prompt your kids to think about what they are grateful for this year with this thankfulness wheel.
3. These free printable Thanksgiving coloring pages will keep your little ones occupied while they’re waiting on the big meal.
4. Let them transform two-dimensional paper into three-dimensional pumpkins to decorate the kid’s table.
6. No stove needed! This charming Thanksgiving “dinner” is a kid-sized and perfect for pretend play.
9. This homemade “Thanksgiving tree” engages kids to think about the holiday’s meaning, plus it makes a beautiful centerpiece on your dinner table.
10. Arranging (and eating) these candy corn “turkey feathers” will keep your kids busy while they wait for Thanksgiving dinner.
11. While Thanksgiving dinner is in the oven, send the kids out into the backyard to collect pinecones for this cute turkey craft!
12. This fan-tastic bird only requires a few sheets of construction paper and some basic folding skills.
13. Creating these woven-paper placemats is great for building little ones’ fine motor skills (and keeping their hands occupied while you’re in the kitchen).
15. Get kids giggling with these free printable Thanksgiving-themed fill-in-the-blank stories—fun for the whole family!