Babies and Toddlers (ages 0 to 2)
1. Toddlers will love getting hands-on (and maybe a little messy) with this simple cookie-cutter painting activity.
Preschoolers (ages 2 to 6)
14. Who knew that combining rice, food coloring, and glue could make these amazing wreath ornaments?
Grade Schoolers (ages 6 to 12+)
15. Looking for a way to unwind? These collage cards offer a no-stress afternoon or weekend activity for you and your kids.
16. Real candles aren’t always practical with young ones in the house. Here’s a way to capture some of that cozy glow in a kid-friendly way.
18. This delicate rolled-paper wreath is a perfect craft for kids who’ve mastered their scissors skills.