School Bus Frame
1. Cut out two identical bus shapes from poster board. Cut windows in one of them.
2. Tape a photo behind each window, then glue the bus shapes together.
3. Add details to the bus with marker or colored construction paper.
1. Paint the notebook cover the color of a taco shell (or cover it with colored construction paper). Then, trim the right edge of the cover to form a curve.
2. Cut tomato, cheese, and lettuce shapes from felt or colored paper. Glue or tape them along the inside edge of the taco shell.
3. To add a tablecloth, glue scrapbook or colored paper to the first page of the notebook.
1. Cut the top off of a snack box. Then, cut both sides and the front to make a rectangular basket.
2. Glue magnets to the back of the box.
3. Decorate it however you’d like. Scrapbook paper, stickers, googly eyes, glitter glue — the sky’s the limit!
Looking for more ways to have some family fun? Check out The Book of Things to Do!