2. Shovel a “snowy road” in your driveway. Preschoolers will love filling dump trucks with snow and “driving” them down the snowy road.
3. Use food coloring to “paint” snow! This activity is great for letting little ones experiment with color mixing.
5. Use cardboard to create homemade monster “snowshoes” to lace to boots, then stomp around to create silly footprints in your yard!
7. Freeze ice cubes made with water and food coloring to take outside for fun block-building activities in the snow!
8. Arrange leaves, berries, and shells on plates and cover with water to freeze and create these cute “ice ornaments” to hang on trees in your yard.