• Craft foam (blue and yellow)
• Poster paint (blue and gold)
1. Place a sheet of blue craft foam on a protected surface. Cover your child’s palms and fingers with blue poster paint. Have them overlap their thumbs and spread out their fingers, then press both hands onto the craft foam.
2. Have your child wash and dry their hands. Cover their thumb with gold poster paint and make nine thumbprints on yellow craft foam.
3. Cut out the “menorah” and the “flames.” Glue magnets to the back. Once dry, put the menorah and flames on your refrigerator. “Light” the candles during Hanukkah.