What You’ll Need
- Heart-shaped cookie cutter
- White-bread slices
- Whole-wheat bread slices
- Sandwich fillings
What You'll Do
- Using a heart-shaped cookie cutter, cut a heart shape from a slice of white bread.
- Cut another heart shape from a slice of wheat bread.
- Now switch the cutouts: Insert the brown cutout heart in the white slice, and the white cutout heart in the brown slice.
- Spread favorite sandwich fillings on two other slices of bread and lay them faceup on a plate.
- Top the open-faced sandwiches with the two-toned heart-shaped tops.