What You'll Need
- poster board
- metal fastener
- clean can
What to Do
1. Cut out a large heart from poster board. Decorate it.
2. Draw 16 spaces along the edge. In two spaces, write “Give an Arrow.” In three spaces, write “Take an Arrow.” In four spaces, write “Cupid.” Write “Start,” as shown.
3. For the spinner, cut an arrow and a circle from cardstock. Draw six sections. Secure a fastener through the arrow, circle, and game board.
4. Glue paper arrowheads and “feathers” onto 15 straws. For Cupid’s quiver, cover a can with paper. Glue on a paper handle.
5. For each 3-D game piece, cut three hearts from paper. Fold them in half. Glue a side of one heart to the side of another heart. Glue the third heart to the remaining two sides.
How to Play
Place three arrows in Cupid’s quiver. Give each player three arrows. Taking turns, players spin, then move their game pieces. If they land on “Cupid,” they put an arrow into Cupid’s quiver. For “Take an Arrow,” they take an arrow from the quiver. For “Give an Arrow,” they give an arrow to another player. The first person to get rid of all of their arrows wins!
From Highlights magazine