What You'll Need
- Corrugated cardboard
- Brown construction paper
- Round makeup sponges
- Brown-paper lunch bags
- Red, yellow, and orange tissue paper
What You'll Do
- Cut the cardboard into graham-cracker–size squares.
- Cut the brown construction paper into squares that are slightly bigger than the cardboard squares.
- For each s’more, glue a paper square (the “chocolate”) and a make-up sponge (the “marshmallow”) between two squares of cardboard (the “graham-crackers”).
- Scrunch or twist each paper bag into a log, and pile up as for a campire. Add pieces of the tissue paper between the logs for pretend flames.