What You'll Need
- chenille sticks
- cardstock eyes
- flip flops (1 for each player)
What to Do
1. Help your child inflate a balloon.
2. Add antennae, a proboscis, a body, and legs made from chenille sticks.
3. Tape on cardstock eyes.
How to Play
1. In an open area, place a rope or line of masking tape on the ground. Players stand on opposite sides of the line.
2. Using flip-flops, players bat the "mosquito" back and forth across the line. When the mosquito hits the ground on one side, the other player scores a point.
3. The first player to earn five points wins.