For speedy serving, get ready the night before: Put the banana, a bowl, and a spoon on the table, then help the kids slice the strawberries and chill them in a bowl in the fridge. In the morning, assembly is easy.
What You’ll Need
- 1 banana
- Sliced strawberries
- Sprinkles, chocolate chips, chocolate syrup (optional)
What to Do
- Peel the banana, and cut it in half lengthwise. Put the two banana pieces in a bowl.
- Top the banana with 2 spoonfuls of yogurt and some sliced strawberries.
- For a morning meal, sprinkle some cereal on top.
- For dessert or an afternoon snack, top with sprinkles, mini chocolate chips, or chocolate syrup.
- Chilly variation: Use frozen yogurt.