What You’ll Need
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 4 3-ounce paper cups
- 2 tablespoons mini chocolate chips
- 2 6-ounce containers low-fat chocolate yogurt
- 4 craft sticks
- Aluminum foil
What to Do
- Using a butter knife, make three stripes of peanut butter down the inside of each cup.
- Pour ½ tablespoon of mini chocolate chips into each cup.
- Fill the cups with chocolate yogurt.
- Cover with foil. Make a slit and insert a craft stick.
- Place the pops in the freezer for four hours or until frozen. Peel off the foil and cups, and enjoy!
Makes 4 pops