For a fast snack or an easy dinner, zesty English muffin pizzas hit the spot. Just toast the muffins, lay out the ingredients and let your mini-chefs spoon on the sauce, then sprinkle on cheese and their favorite toppings to create a personalized pizza. (Bonus: Even picky eaters perk up and show interest in a meal they’ve made themselves.)
What You’ll Need
- English muffins (at least one per person)
- Pasta sauce
- Shredded cheese
- Pizza toppings (black olives, pepperoni, spinach, onions, sausage, bacon, pineapple chunks, diced peppers, ham)
What to Do
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Split and toast English muffins.
- Place a spoonful of pasta sauce on each muffin half and top with shredded cheese.
- Add your favorite pizza toppings.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the cheese melts.