What You’ll Need
- 1½ cups frozen or fresh strawberries, blueberries, or raspberries
- ½ cup vanilla yogurt
- 6 small paper cups
- 6 craft sticks
What to Do
- In a blender, mix the berries and yogurt until smooth.
- Spoon the mixture equally into the paper cups.
- Cover the cups with aluminum foil.
- Put a craft stick in the middle of each cup.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Before eating, peel off the cup, running under warm water to loosen if needed.
Instead of blending, add chunks of a complementary fruit to your yogurt, before freezing as above. Some suggestions: Pair chocolate yogurt with raspberries, coconut yogurt with kiwi, banana yogurt with blueberries, strawberry yogurt with peaches, or ginger yogurt with pears. Choose a new yogurt-fruit pairing each time you go to the market, and keep track of everyone’s favorites. Look for low-sugar yogurts; you’ll find there’s quite a variation when you start checking labels.