What You'll Need
- ½ cup of jam
- 2 tablespoons of sprinkles (optional)
- 2 six-ounce containers of low-fat fruit-flavored yogurt
- 4 three-ounce paper cups
- 4 wooden craft sticks or plastic pop sticks
- Aluminum foil
What to Do
- Using a butter knife, make three stripes of jam down the inside of each cup.
- Pour ½ tablespoon of sprinkles into each cup (optional).
- Fill the cups with yogurt.
- Cover with foil. Make a slit and insert a craft stick.
- Place the pops in the freezer for four hours or until frozen.
- Peel off the cups and enjoy.
Makes four pops