What You’ll Need
- 8-ounce can crushed pineapple
- 1 cup coconut Greek yogurt
- ½ cup ice chips
What You'll Do
- Pour the pineapple into a strainer.
- Put ⅔ cup of the drained pineapple into a blender.
- Add the yogurt and ice chips to the blender. Blend on medium until frothy.
- Pour into a tall glass and enjoy!
Extend the Fun
Younger kids: What color is the smoothie? What do you think made the smoothie that color? Let’s make a list of other fruits and vegetables that are yellow. Do you think they would taste good in a smoothie? Why or why not?