What to Do
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Grease a 12-cup muffin tin with butter or cooking spray.
3. Defrost enough puff pastry sheets to make twelve 4-inch squares. Flatten and cut it into squares.
4. Press each square into a muffin cup.
5. Add several tablespoons of filling.
6. Fold the points of the square over the leftovers so they meet in the middle.
7. Brush the tops of the mini pies with a beaten egg white.
8. Put the mini pies into the oven, bake them for 15–20 minutes, and remove them when the tops are golden brown.
Add the Fillings
Mix the ingredients in a small bowl and add them at step 5. Each filling makes 3 mini pies.