Get to Know a Friendly Monster
Help your preschooler learn about friendship, explore the world around them, and develop compassion, kindness and independence with Highlights Monster Day app.
Kids ages 3 and up can choose a favorite monster buddy and care for him from morning till night: brush his big teeth, feed him bagels, help with his science experiment and play basketball. At the end of their buddy’s day, they can wash and feed him, and gently send him to bed.
This imaginative app was named winner of the 2016 Editor's Choice Award from Children's Technology Review, and also of a 2016 Parents' Choice Silver Award.
What Kids Will Love
In the Highlights Monster Day app, preschoolers can follow their busy monster buddy on a routine that most kids can relate to: waking up, having breakfast, going off to school and more. Through 13 different scenes, kids can ring the monster’s alarm clock, feed him exotic fruit for breakfast, and smash rocks to help him find gems in class.
Preschoolers will get a kick out of:
- Five friendly monsters to choose from, with an opportunity to unlock more!
- Choosing their buddy’s wardrobe, snacks and activities for the day
- Hilarious expressions and reactions from their monster friends
- Up to 13 morning, mealtime, school and after-school activities
What Parents Will Love
Highlights Monster Day app helps develop positive values of kindness, compassion and friendship, and inspires kids to think about others. This can build confidence in young children by encouraging them to feel good about themselves.
Game activities require children to tap, swipe, complete circle rotations, drag and drop, and pump levers, improving fine motor skills.
Your little one will:
- Gain meaningful lessons about everyday life
- Become more confident, by making decisions as they care for their monster
- Develop emotional growth in compassion and kindness
- Play safely in an ad-free environment with no in-app purchases
- Enjoy ethical, safe and non-addictive play
Winner of the 2016 Editor's Choice Award from Children's Technology Review!
The Editor's Choice Award is given to the highest quality children's products in interactive media that are "no fail, worthy of their cost and able to keep children engaged for days at a time."
Winner of a Parents’ Choice Silver Honor