Introduce your preschooler to a vibrant world of colors and shapes that builds math, critical thinking and language skills through play!
Accompanied by a friendly fox — and other animal buddies along the way — young children will learn and practice matching, sorting and categorizing both shapes and colors through imaginative activity-filled worlds. Visit an ancient jungle, the magical deep sea and mysterious outer space! The puzzle games are woven into engaging stories, and the games increase in challenge as you go.
Young children will benefit from:
- Development of critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Creativity and curiosity as they explore new worlds of shapes and colors
- Confidence as they make decisions and advance to new levels
- Learning key math skills like matching, sorting and classifying by shapes and colors
- Identifying and naming 11 shapes and 11 colors
- Development of fine motor skills
- Security of an ad-free environment
Winner of the 2017 Editor's Choice Award from Children's Technology Review!
The Editor's Choice Award is given to the highest quality children's products in interactive media that are "no fail, worthy of their cost and able to keep children engaged for days at a time."
Winner of a Parents’ Choice Silver Honor