This gift set is a great way to share some not-so-spooky fun with your kids.
- The 32-page Celebrate Halloween book shows them how to turn paper plates into a “candy corn” garland or garden veggies into edible “ghouls.” Plus, you’ll find other fun and easy crafts, costume ideas, a counting-rhyme story and more
- Get even more seasonal crafts, recipes and other creative ideas for kids in the Halloween Fun Carry-and-Play board book — perfect for taking on the go!
- Halloween Hidden Pictures Puffy Stickers Playscenes is a collection of spooky-themed Hidden Pictures puzzles and other activities like mazes and matching games. It comes with more than 50 repositionable puffy stickers to decorate each scene. Stickers can be moved easily for endless playtime fun.
- Have some family fun using the 52-card Odd Monster deck — a friendly monster version of Old Maid.
- Carry around all of the above with the raccoon and friends tote. It also makes a perfect trick-or-treat bag!
Plus, with the deluxe version, you also get a year’s subscription (12 issues) to HIGH FIVE magazine, a $39.96 value.
Surprise your favorite boys and ghouls with this fun gift!
Contents: 2 Paperback books, 1 board book, 1 card deck, 1 tote bag, 1-year subscription to High Five magazine
Pages: Varies per book, 36 per magazine issue
Product Dimensions: Largest book 8 1/2" x 11", tote bag 10¼" x 11 3/8", cards 2 5/8" x 3 5/8" x 7/8"