This gift set is a great way to share some not-so-spooky fun with your kids!
- The 32-page Celebrate Halloween book shows them how to turn paper plates into a “candy corn” garland or garden veggies into edible “ghouls.” Plus, you’ll find other fun and easy crafts, costume ideas, a counting-rhyme story and more.
- The Halloween Tales book comes with 250 stickers. Solve the ghostly Hidden Pictures puzzles, then place the stickers to create your own silly fill-in stories.
- Halloween Hidden Pictures Puffy Stickers Playscenes is a collection of spooky-themed Hidden Pictures puzzles and other activities like mazes and matching games. It comes with more than 50 repositionable puffy stickers to decorate each scene. Stickers can be moved easily for endless playtime fun.
- Have some family fun using the 52-card Odd Monster deck — a friendly monster version of Old Maid.
- Carry around all of the above with the raccoon and friends tote. It also makes a perfect trick-or-treat bag!
Surprise your favorite boys and ghouls with this fun gift!
Contents: 3 Paperback books, 1 card deck, 1 tote bag
Pages: Varies per book
Product Dimensions: Largest book 8 3/8" x 10 7/8", tote bag 10¼" x 11 3/8", cards 2 5/8" x 3 5/8" x 7/8"