Help your first-grader get off to a great start in grade 2 with this exclusive Highlights pack that’s expertly crafted for summer learning. These books feature activities that use humor and puzzles to teach reading, writing, beginning math, measuring and more in a stress-free way.
The award-winning Summer Big Fun Workbook is organized week-by-week and aligned with school standards. Kids will love the puzzles, poems, stories and more that make skills practice fun. Plus, there are lots of bonus items: a pull-out HIDDEN PICTURES progress poster, reward stickers, an award certificate, outdoor activity ideas and crafts!
Our new Puzzle Readers are an innovative experience that combines puzzles with stories to boost reading confidence, encourage re-reading and provide extra vocabulary enrichment.
The learning pack includes a bonus Summer Learning Guide with the editor’s tips to help your child get ready — and excited! — for the school year.
With the deluxe version, you also get a year’s subscription (12 issues) to HIGHLIGHTS magazine, a $39.96 value.
- Summer Big Fun Workbook Bridging Grades 1 & 2
- Addition Learning Fun Workbook
- Subtraction Learning Fun Workbook
- Handwriting Word Practice Pad
- Puzzle Reader Level 1: Nick and Nack Build a Birdhouse
- Puzzle Reader Level 2: Kit and Kaboodle Go Camping
- Heavy-duty, reusable zipper bag to protect your books
- Summer Learning Guide
- A full year (12 issues) of award-winning Highlights magazine
Contents: 6 paperback books, Summer Learning Guide, 1-year subscription to Highlights magazine, 1 reusable bag
Pages: Varies per book; 44 per magazine issue
Product Dimensions: largest 8 3/8" x 10 7/8"