Help your kindergartner get off to a great start in grade 1 with this exclusive Highlights pack that’s expertly crafted for summer learning. You won’t find boring worksheets in our workbooks: they keep kids building their skills through activities that use humor and puzzles to teach letters, reading, writing, beginning math and more in a stress-free way.
The learning pack includes a bonus Summer Learning Guide with the editor’s tips to help your child get ready — and excited! — for the school year.
- Summer Big Fun Workbook Bridging K & 1 – organized week-by-week and aligned with school standards. Kids will love the puzzles, poems, stories and more that make skills practice fun. Plus, a progress poster, stickers, award certificate, outdoor activity ideas and crafts! 144 pages
- Kindergarten Hands-On STEAM Learning Fun Workbook – 48-page book with 15 age-appropriate projects and simple step-by-step instructions to guide kids in exploring concepts in physical, life and earth sciences
- Write-On Wipe-Off: Let's Write Words with dry-erase marker – an amusing puzzle on one side and related words to copy on the other make it fun to write and learn sight words. 56 pages
- Kindergarten Learning Fun Workbook: Thinking and Reasoning – 48 pages of practice in logic, patterns, sequencing, opposites and more
- Nick and Nack Fly a Kite – With Hidden Pictures puzzles incorporated into engaging stories, 32-page Level 1 Puzzle Readers boost reading confidence and encourage re-reading
- Summer Learning Guide
- Heavy-duty, reusable zipper bag to protect your books
Contents: 4 paperback books, 1 dry-erase book with marker, Summer Learning Guide, reusable bag
Pages: Varies per book
Product Dimensions: largest 8 3/8" x 10 7/8"