Help your preschooler prepare for kindergarten with this exclusive Highlights pack that’s expertly crafted to prevent learning loss and keep skills tuned up all summer. Forget boring worksheets: these practice books keep kids building their skills through activities that use humor and puzzles to teach the alphabet, numbers, colors, shapes and more in a way they’ll enjoy.
The learning pack includes a bonus Summer Learning Guide with the editor’s tips to help your child get ready — and excited! — for the school year.
- Summer Big Fun Workbook Bridging P & K – curriculum-based and teacher-approved. Kids will love the puzzles, poems, stories and more that make skills practice fun. Plus, a progress poster, stickers, award certificate, outdoor activity ideas and crafts! 144 pages
- Preschool Hands-On STEAM Learning Fun Workbook – 15 projects that encourage kids to experiment and engineer, to make mistakes and learn from them, and to be problem-solvers and critical thinkers. 48 pages
- Bear and Friends: Where Is Bear? – 24-page Level P Puzzle Reader makes learning to read fun
- Thinking Skills Practice Pad: Preschool – 64 pages that help with sequencing, matching, recognizing patterns and more
- Write-On Wipe-Off: Let's Write Letters, with dry-erase marker – 56-page book uses imaginative puzzles, mazes, letters to trace, and more to help preschoolers learn the alphabet
- Summer Learning Guide
- Heavy-duty, reusable zipper bag to protect your books
Contents: 4 paperback books, 1 dry-erase book with marker, Summer Learning Guide, reusable bag
Pages: Varies per book
Product Dimensions: largest 8 3/8" x 10 7/8"