Get 2 Free State Sets, Plus a Free Game Guide and Key-Tag Ring!
The Great American Puzzle Club Adventure
Which Way USA is the perfect way to teach kids geography while they’re having fun. Each month, children get 2 State Sets full of fresh puzzles, interesting facts and engaging maps. They’ll learn as they read, write and solve their way across the United States.
From Texas to Florida to New York — and everywhere in between — kids’ confidence will soar as they complete challenges to earn points for their team of cross-country explorers. Plus, collectible maps and license-plate key tags let them bring their newfound state knowledge to the classroom and beyond!
- Puzzle-solving FUN delivered right to your door!
- 2 State Puzzle Book and Map Sets every four weeks
- Beautifully illustrated 32-page Puzzle Books filled with fun challenges and activities
- Kid-friendly, geographically accurate State Maps to use in Which Way USA play—and beyond!
- Boosts geography, history, social studies and problem-solving skills
- Madcap race for points across the U.S. against comical rival teams
- Collectible state License-Plate Key Tags
- Access codes to exclusive WhichWayUSA.com online play
- PLUS, you’ll get the Official Game Guide and Key-Tag Ring with your first shipment!
When you place your Which Way USA order, we'll send your first two State Sets for FREE, plus 99¢ shipping and handling. We’ll continue to send 2 new State Sets about every four weeks at the same low price — just $7.95 per State Set, plus $2.98 shipping and handling, conveniently charged to your credit card. There is no minimum number of State Sets to buy and you are free to cancel at any time. You can return any shipment you don’t want at our expense and receive a full refund credited to your account. Your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed by Highlights!
Your first shipment will arrive within 4 to 6 weeks.
All payments are in U.S. dollars. State sales tax will be added to orders from OH, WI, PA, NJ, NY and CA. For your convenience, your credit card will be billed with each shipment.