Administrative Assistant / Receptionist
Responsible for providing administrative support to the leadership team of Stenhouse / SDE on a day-to-day basis as well as being the first impression of the company to visitors or callers.
- Perform administrative duties for the leadership team.
- Prepare reports, meeting minutes and correspondence.
- Create and edit documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
- Manage schedules/calendars, arrange appointments and itineraries.
- Coordinate meetings, travel, conference calls, and complete expense reports.
- Arrange meal and/or event catering as requested by leadership
- Answer and direct incoming calls
- Authorize building entry for visitors using established visual safety and security screening procedures
- Answer front door and welcome visitors in a friendly and professional manner and request visitor log sign-in. Notify staff member of visitor arrival.
- Perform data entry activities, as requested, including order and lead data entry
- Manage inbound and outbound faxes
- Process and log incoming deliveries and notify recipients of packages held at front desk.
- Prepare outgoing overnight and courier packages and make sure they are picked up daily by UPS or FedEx
- Maintain professional appearance of reception desk and lobby area
- Ensure adherence to company security procedures; notify building manager of potential issues.
- Maintain lost and found inventory
- High School Diploma or equivalent, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Three+ years’ experience working in an office environment
- Experience supporting professional staff
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Strong attention to detail, planning and organization skills required
- Team oriented with strong interpersonal, verbal, and writing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to keep information confidential
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
Position is located at Stenhouse / SDE office in Portsmouth, NH. Please apply online: www.highlights.com/working-for-highlights/job-listings