Partnership Development Coordinator
The Partnership Development Coordinator reports to the General Manager and is focused on supporting the Account Executives and Inside Sales Team in maximizing revenue, providing excellent service to our clients, expanding our impact, and operating as efficiently as possible.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
LEAD QUALIFICATION & FOLLOW-UP
- Manage inbound leads – including those coming from webinars, trade shows, conferences, and email campaigns – through the sales funnel. This includes lead entry, monitoring of progress, and following up when appropriate.
- Perform initial qualification of inbound leads by sending initial response, using Calendly to schedule client calls to gauge level of interest, determining budget and timing, and providing information needed by client to drive to sale
- Working in collaboration with Inside Sales lead, create and deploy desktop marketing campaigns to funding recipients on behalf of AE
- When appropriate based on sales territory, pass qualified leads to sales reps – based on timing, budget, and potential size – and ensure they are followed up upon in a timely manner.
SELLING / SALES SUPPORT
- Develop and implement, in collaboration with marketing team, marketing aligned with grant and policy targets to support the Account Executives in meeting their goals.
- Proactively handle campaign and lead follow-up and close inbound and transactional PD engagements
- Strategically drive sales opportunities of standard offerings in identified territories schools through email outreach based upon known funding (from MarketView). If larger opportunity uncovered, pass off to Account Executive and ensure follow through.
- When standard proposal suffices, assist Account Executives in preparing proposal, reaching out to presenters, and creating pricing sheets
- By monitoring CRM activity, identify areas of concern around lead follow-up and proactively problem solve to support Account Executives in follow-up
CRM AND REPORTING
- Create transparency for Executive and Finance teams to inform budgeting and forecasting by ensuring pipeline is up to date and providing timely and accurate reports
- Send monthly updates on progress to goal to each AE
- Track delivery of services against goals to keep track of commissions owed
- Manage the sales team budget (travel, events, samples), keep the AEs apprised of their spending, and meet monthly with finance and executive team to discuss and take action as needed
- Manage CRM processes, including entering orders and updating opportunities as needed
- Provide regular updates on Public Event registration to help sales team determine attendance and onsite sales focus. Collaborate with marketing to deploy sales outreach ahead of trips
- Provide excellent service through pre-event check-ins with clients and presenters and post-event follow-up with survey results (in collaboration with AE)
- Manage implementation evaluation surveys, compilation and distribution of EP survey data. Send to clients on behalf of AE when requested.
- Partner with Account Executive and Sales & Implementation Associate to ensure accurate and timely of compliance paperwork is kept and distributed for key accounts
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- Associates degree preferred, a minimum of 5-7 years of experience in sales support, Crystal and/or SQL reporting, Salesforce and Pardot (or similar tools) experience preferred
- Intermediate to expert technology knowledge and skills are required, including intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel. We require expert knowledge of and ability to do ad hoc reporting from Microsoft Dynamics CRM using advanced queries.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and support multiple sales tools and resources. Attention to detail and the ability to check for accuracy and validation quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well interdepartmentally to get materials created and shipped. Ability to shift focus quickly and effectively and be able to prioritize and organize support requests on the fly.